Our office is situated in Wrotham Business Park, in the gorgeous grounds of Wrotham Park a Palladian Mansion well known as a location for films and television, including the award winning film Gosforth Park. Just 30 minutes from Central London the office is just North of Barnet, close to the intersection of the A1 and M25 at Junction 23.
* Leave the M25 at Junction 23, which is the intersection with the A1(M)
* On leaving the slip road from either the M25 or A1(M) you join the large roundabout there and then take the exit
signposted A1081 to Barnet
* Go along the A1081 for one mile until you reach a small roundabout and take the first exit signposted Potters Bar
(Dancers Hill Road)
* Continue along this road for 1.4 miles until you come to a T junction with the Duke of York pub on your right.
* Turn right at the Duke of York onto the A1000 Great North Road towards Barnet.
* Continue for about half a mile and then turn right into Wrotham Business Park
* Go along the drive to the Business park and follow the signs for Visitors Parking.
* We are sistuated at Unit 19
British Rail Station - Potters Bar (2.5 miles)
London Underground - High Barnet (Northern Line) 2 miles
- Cockfosters (Piccadilly Line) 3.5 miles
London Heathrow Airport - 35 miles
London Luton Airport - 24 miles
London Standstead Airport - 34 miles
Central London - 14 miles